Face to Face ORIENTATION
About OPEN NH
OPEN NH is the Online Professional Education Network in New Hampshire. It is an online learning collaborative project that wishes to create and maintain a community of learners and educators dedicated to the sharing of ideas and the continuing support of quality professional development that ultimately enhances teacher practice and student achievement.
e-LEARNING FOR EDUCATORS
e-Learning for Educators is a five-year initiative, funded by the federal Ready to Teach Program, designed to help states meet critical requirements for improving student achievement through providing high quality professional development content and support as they build their capacity to implement programs to meet teacher quality requirements. The initiative will seek to address the needs of students in high-poverty, lowachieving schools.
e-Learning For Educators Initiative
- e-Learning for Educators Alabama
- e-Learning Delaware
- e-Learning Kentucky
- Mississippi e-Learning for Educators
- e-Learning for Educators Missouri
- e-Learning for Educators Pennsylvania
- West Virginia e-Learning for Educators
- Boston College Research Study
- Education Development Center
New Hampshire Partners
- NH Public Television
- NH Department of Education
- Local Educatioinal Support Center Network
- Plymouth State University
Frequently Asked QUESTIONS
Graduate Credit fromPLYMOUTH STATE UNIVERSITY
Online Delivery TUTORIALS
The Online Professional Education Network in New Hampshire (OPEN NH) Orientation Committee is working through this site to design a face to face orientation program that is complimentary to the online orientation units that begin each of our OPEN NH courses.