The Winter 2015 Session Online Courses will run from February 4 through March 24, 2015.
Register early for courses and save $10.00 with our Early Bird Special. The offer ends on January 20, 2015.
Register now for Winter 2015!
The following courses are Scheduled to RUN in the OPEN NH Winter 2015 Session:
- BP-07 Using an Online Professional Learning Community to Support Teacher Leadership Development
- CE-02 Engaging K-12 Students with Digital Portfolios
- CE-05 Developing Competencies for High School Courses
- CE-10 Game-Based Learning
- EC-01 Creating a Language Rich Environment
- IE-01 Intel Elements: Project Based Approaches
- IE-04 Intel Elements: Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms
- IE-07 Intel Elements: Educational Leadership in the 21st Century
- LA-01 Best Practices for Vocabulary Instruction in the Elementary Classroom
- SC-08 Understanding the Science of Life: Characteristics, Classification, and Cycles